Publish Your Children's Picture Book
Step-by-step instruction guides you to write, revise, illustrate, design, and publish your children's picture book.
Imagine for just a moment the amazing feeling in your future when that special child in your life is being tucked in at night and looks up into your eyes and says, “Tell me a story…" and you bring out your very own book, read the title, watch the child touch its glossy cover and ask, “Is this the story you wrote for me???"
In this easy-to-follow-along course, you'll learn how to not only write the book of your dreams, but to revise, illustrate, design, and publish your most compelling children's picture book.
- Learn editor and publisher Demi Stevens' ninja-stealth trick to writing better and faster 1st drafts.
- Write your book, step by step. You'll also learn industry-insider tips to revising so your 2nd draft more closely resembles the 4th or even 5th draft of other writers.
- Make your book's text and story line really shine on the page, complete with done-for-you Book Templates which make it DIY simple.
- Find your book's perfect illustrator, and learn tried-and-true techniques which allow even grade school students to illustrate their own titles with success. You'll also learn how to perfectly scan those finished illustrations and insert them in your book's digital file.
- Walk step-by-step through basic, intermediate, and pro techniques to polish your book's text and illustrations.
- Create your online account and upload your book's interior and cover files so you can order a full-color, professionally printed and bound copy of your book.
- Learn to not only acquire inexpensive copies of your book to distribute to friends and family (or resell at a significantly higher retail price!), but also launch your title for sale on Amazon and through book retailers worldwide.
And… if your dream is larger than just reading your book to that special child in your life… you'll have the skills you need to move forward on a career as a PUBLISHED AUTHOR… or even to open an independent publishing company of your own.
The choice is up to you! Your journey begins today!
Intended Audience: Kids, Teens, Parents, Grandparents, Writers, illustrators, Artists
Building a Mock Book - Part 2
Creating Your Book's Digital File
Creating Your Book's Digital File - Part 2
Be Your Own Best Illustrator
Scanning Your Illustrations
Adding Digital Images to Your Book File
Adding Professional Touches to Your Images and Text
Setting up Free CreateSpace Account and Adding ISBN
Polishing Ideas for Final Book Design
Upload and Preview Your Book's Interior
Submit Cover and Book File for Review
Tax, Book Description, Genre, and Pricing
Order Your Printed Proof Copy
Approve and Release Your Book - Order Copies